POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Progress of shadows due to sunlight : Progress of shadows due to sunlight Server Time
17 May 2024 04:27:30 EDT (-0400)
  Progress of shadows due to sunlight
From: JLH
Date: 12 Jun 2007 06:10:01
Message: <web.466e70072f7abf22f6f5439e0@news.povray.org>
I am new to Povray and have been making progress with architectural models.
I would now like to animate the motion of the shadows of the buildings as
the day progresses. I thought it might be achieved by somehow advancing the
time in the "sunpos" command but I can't for the life of me figure out how
to do it. Could anyone out there help this 75 year old student with this
problem?
JLH